The Preparatory Department for International Students
1) Courses at the Preparatory Department:
- Foundation courses aimed at admission to the universities of Russia for engineering programs;
- Foundation courses aimed at admission to the universities of Russia for economic programs;
- Foundation courses aimed at admission to the universities of Russia for medical and biological programs;
2) For enrollment one must submit by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by fax (+7 861 274-68-11) before the end of August following documents:
- a copy of the title page of the passport;
- a copy of the duly legalized certificate (diploma) of education;
- a filled-in application form and a receipt.
3) On arrival, an applicant must have a duly legalized certificate (diploma) of education, a medical certificate and a certificate of being HIV negative about him (her).
4) An invitation letter necessary for receiving an entry visa can be collected by express mail from our address: International Department, 2, Moskovskaya street, Bld. A, Room А-523, Krasnodar, 350072, Russia (the contact person: Roman Dunets, Head of International Division).
5) The tuition fees:
- Foundation courses aimed at admission to the KubSTU for engineering and economic programs — from 50 000 RUR
- Studies begin in the period from September 1 to the end of December. The period of studies is 6 to 9 months. The University will conclude an individual contract with each student.
6) Extra costs relating to the residence of a foreign citizen in Russia:
- payment for an invitation to the Russia — 800 RUR.
- payment for medical insurance — from 5600 RUR (to be issued within two days on crossing the Russian border);
- filling in migration registration form — 200 RUR (to be issued within two days on crossing the Russian border);
- visa extending — 1,600 RUR.